download inGoogle Play
download inApp Store
TNH Sarmoya LLC specializes in the creation of innovative Internet resources in various areas of the economy and for the first time in Uzbekistan a national online travel service Uzbekistan Pass has been created. The creation of the service is provided for in paragraph 19 of the Presidential Decree No. PP-3217 dated August 16, 2017 "On Priority Measures for the Development of the Tourism Sphere for 2018-2019" and in paragraph 10 of the Presidential Decree No. PP-3514 dated February 7 " On measures to ensure the accelerated development of domestic tourism. "
The concept of creating a service is the provision of interactive online services to all foreign and local tourists through a single Internet portal.
The service operates on both fixed web platforms and mobile platforms (UzPass mobile application with navigation and geolocation functions and the ability to download offline maps of Uzbekistan).
Currently, the Uzbekistan Pass service operates in 11 languages, a website and a mobile application have been created within the service, including the following systems and online functions:
1. The unified system of loyalty and discounts, valid throughout Uzbekistan;
2. Online booking and payment system for hotel rooms throughout the country;
3. Marketplace for travel companies selling tour packages;
4. The system of ordering transfer services online;
5. Online car rental booking system;
6. Online booking system for long-distance taxi;
7. Interactive button "SOS" to ensure the safety of tourists throughout Uzbekistan 24/7;
8. Online information service (history, modernity, culture, cuisine, traditions, regions, sights, information on customs, currency, visa, etc. modes) in 11 languages.
In addition to the above systems, together with the cellular company UMS, we created and implemented special tariff plans for foreign tourists Uzbekistan Pass and Uzbekistan Pass Light.
We also created a unique travel package “Uzbekistan Pass” in 10 languages (Russian, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean). The package consists of a 100-page tourist guidebook, maps of Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara and Khiva cities, as well as a SIM card for “Uzbekistan Pass” tariffs.
Copyright © 2019 UzbekistanPass. All Rights Reserved