Prepayment for guaranteed reservation is 10% of the amount. The remaining 90% of the amount of the reservation is paid to the travel company after arrival.

If you can not find your desired tour, please leave your request. We will prepare a tour to your wishes and needs. Submit your application
Found tours : 26

Чарующий Чимган и Чарвак


* 65+ * 40
  • * Tour code:
  • * 1 days, 0 Nights
  • * 2018-12-01 - 2019-12-01
    * Ташкент, Ташкентская область, Ташкент
Adults:
35.00 USD
Children (2-12 years)
35 USD
Infants
USD View this place

Секреты узбекской кухни


* 10
  • * Tour code:
  • * 1 days, 0 Nights
  • * 2019-01-01 - 2019-12-31
    * Ташкент
Adults:
70.00 USD
Children (2-12 years)
70 USD
Infants
USD View this place

Экскурсия по Ферганской долине

10 %

* 12+ * 7
  • * Tour code: 45
  • * 1 days, 0 Nights
  • * 2019-03-01 - 2019-11-30
    * Ташкент, Фергана, Ташкент
Adults:
70.00 USD
Children (2-12 years)
70 USD
Infants
USD View this place

Эксклюзивные туры на выходные в Шахрисабз


* 8
  • * Tour code:
  • * 1 days, 0 Nights
  • * 2019-03-01 - 2019-11-01
    * Кашкадарья
Adults:
87.00 USD
Children (2-12 years)
87 USD
Infants
USD View this place

Конные прогулки по Заамину


* 65+ * 20
  • * Tour code:
  • * 2 days, 1 Nights
  • * 2019-03-01 - 2019-12-01
    * Ташкент, Джизак, Ташкент
Adults:
120.00 USD
Children (2-12 years)
65 USD
Infants
USD View this place

Тур в Термез


* 6
  • * Tour code:
  • * 2 days, 1 Nights
  • * 2019-03-01 - 2019-11-01
    * Сурхандарья
Adults:
170.00 USD
Children (2-12 years)
170 USD
Infants
USD View this place

Тур по Узбекистану

10 %

* 12+ * 8
  • * Tour code:
  • * 4 days, 3 Nights
  • * 2019-01-01 - 2021-01-01
    * Ташкент, Самарканд, Бухара, Ташкент
Adults:
250.00 USD
Children (2-12 years)
250 USD
Infants
USD View this place

Индивидуальные туры в Хиву


* 3+ * 15
  • * Tour code:
  • * 1 days, 1 Nights
  • * 2019-03-01 - 2019-11-01
    * Хорезм
Adults:
300.00 USD
Children (2-12 years)
300 USD
Infants
USD View this place

Copyright © 2019 UzbekistanPass. All Rights Reserved